Sunday 12 April 2009

"Moggy Musings" [Archived material from Boy the Wonder Cat]

A serpentine musing:
The hot weather is starting to give snakes the idea that garages, garden sheds and the crawl space under a house are good places to find a little cool shade.
Keep an eye out for these visitors and call your local W.I.R.E.S to help with relocation.
A solidarity 4ever musing:
With January 2009 being so hot further south in NSW, Victoria and South Australia, I thought I'd send a greeting to all those companion animals trying to cope with the heat wave and celsius temps rising into the 40s.
Hangs in there my fellow moggies, mutts, cavies, birds, horses etc!
Even I had to do an emergency moult last week, so I know how you are suffering.
Is it a record? musing:
Peeking at The Clarence Valley Review this morning, I see that Yamba boasts a tiny 8 week-old healthy kitten which weighed just 360 grams (12.7 ounces) on Monday, 5th January. Now that is really a small kitty!

No comments: