Friday 19 June 2009

Lost in translation..........


This turned up in the blogosphere recently. It seems to be a case of lost in translation for this look at North Coast Voices by Sustainability Definition.

North Coast Voices: It's crack 'em when they're down despite it at Fiscal Star

Hi! My personage is Boy. I'm a manful bi-coloured tabby cat. Ever since I discovered that Malcolm Turnbull's dogs were allowed to blog, I be subjected to been pestering Clarencegirl to okay me a petite place on North Coast Voices. Departed blue-eyed boy musing: The deddie scintilla has raised its CEO in a blog. The Orstrahyun mentions hearing more a fortune-teller who charges at least $100 an hour crusade of speaking to departed pets and conveying messages. I don't regard as we would be less chatty than beforehand - I'm dependable we would also utter "Let me in", "Let me out", "Just up to snuff behind my consideration intention you", "Why is the dog in my bed?", "Take it away - it's not up to my culinary standards"and "Is Malcolm Turnbull STILL moaning?"An Easter Bunny musing: It was a tittle of a petrify to the Easter Bunny when on Easter Sunday the ABC TV Landline program ran not one but three stories on rabbits - involving profit as good as poisoning, trapping, blowing up burrows and preparing crusade of the gut. ......This entry was posted on Freitag, Mai 29th, 2009 at 15:17 and is filed under Allgemein.


Sometimes those free 'translate this' sites on the Web are just not up to snuff.

No comments: