Thursday 17 July 2014

Memo to Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott from an ordinary voter


Dear Mr. Abbott,


Let me assure you, sir, that I would never accuse you of defending the status quo.

Since first entering the Australian Parliament in 1994 you have made it abundantly clear that you would like to see this country revert to the cultural mores and social conditions of 1920s Britain and, latterly made it obvious that you believe the nation would be better served by emulating the dominant politics of 1930s Germany rather than the democratic rules sent down in our own Constitution.

As you say you are here to rescue us and want to be seen as a reforming prime minister, I will do my best to spread this message and let other voters know in what direction your rescue and reforms will lead us all.

I hope this assists you.

Clarencegirl

No comments: